We’ve been offering eMarketing services since 1998…and that’s the same year Google was founded! Our first client was The Lawrenceville School in New Jersey, and the project was a hit.
This product is rather simple. It consists of:
- eBroadcasts (emails we send out on your behalf that are personalized), that lead your prospects to …
- Landing pages with an offer. Offers are critical as they increase response rates.
Non-profits have been slow to adapt, and other vendors have been eagerly pushing their eMarketing services over the past 5 years to fill up their profit center. Unfortunately, both are late “newcomers”.
So if you’re considering switching over to eMarketing 100%, we advise not to. If you are already doing print and wish to supplement it, it’s an inexpensive and a good add-on. We suggest 4 to 12 e-broadcasts a year.
|Mobile Friendly||A/B Split Testing||Analytics||Personalization|
- Each e-broadcast sticks to one topic. It’s more likely to be read and remembered, and less likely to be deleted.
- Friendly content. No tax news, no Washington updates, no articles on senior living.
- Campaign landing pages.
- A/B split testing and experiments.
- Contact management and merge fields to completely personalize.
- List building tools.
- Mobile friendly.
- Facebook and Social Media integration.
- Complete metrics/analytics:
- Open rates – real time tracking
- Who opened – real time tracking
- Click through rates – real time tracking
- How many pages the prospect visited on your website (link tracking) – real time tracking
- What parts of the nation the visitors were from – real time tracking
- Complaints (yes, you want to hear these too!) – real time tracking
- Spam notices (yes, it will happen, whether you want it or not) – real time tracking
- Contact management and list building tools
To keep our services competitive, each e-newsletter has content that can’t be altered by the non-profit. However, we do also offer customzied eMartketing solutions tailored to your organization. We call these eNewsletters. These are 100% customizable. Here are some of the features, in addition to the above:
- Coaching and support: what works and what doesn’t
- Custom content from our vast library
- Custom images from your organization
If you think an eNewsletter is the tool you need, please inquire about this high-end custom solution. An eNewsletter is perfect if your organization has all its other planned giving marketing tools in place.
Planned Giving Videos
All gift plans explained with simple videos.